Welcome to Cisco Live! As a first time attendee we have put together some information to help you navigate this event. We know that there is a lot to explore at Cisco Live, so we hope to make your experience easier.
Your To-Do List
Select your Full Conference Pass or IT Management Pass for access to Breakout sessions, Keynotes, World of Solutions, DevNet Zone and Meals or start with an Explorer Pass.
Full Conference and IT Management Pass holders receive one free onsite certification exam. Space is limited, sign up early.
Choose from four- and eight- hour additional paid training offered on Tuesday 5 March.
Take advantage of our special discounted rates for attendees.
Plan your week now! Search by keyword or filter by technology, session type, or technical level to find sessions.
Connect with others attending the event. Expand your professional network before your trip using your favourite social media channel, read what bloggers are saying about Cisco Live, then meet your new colleagues onsite.
Tips from Past Attendees
- Wear comfortable shoes! – It can be tough to master advanced networking concepts when your feet hurt.
- Bring a portable power strip. – It’s easier to plug in to the energy of Cisco Live when it’s easy to plug in your mobile devices.
- Connect with us. – Come to the event armed with the latest updates.
- Take advantage of all the networking opportunities! – From evening events to wellness programs.
- Book sessions early. They fill up quickly. – The early bird gets the seat.
- Tweak your schedule onsite. – Plans change. Keep it flexible. Find out what interests you and build your week around it. It’s your conference. Attend it your way.
FIRST TIME ATTENDING
— CISCO LIVE 2018 ATTENDEE
TALK TO EXPERTS
— CISCO LIVE ATTENDEE