Join us at Cisco Live Melbourne and learn about how the Cisco Digital Network Architecture helps you innovate faster, reduce costs, and lower risk. While you wait, check out our extensive library of on-demand technical sessions at Cisco Live Online.
What You Will Discover
At Cisco Live, Enterprise Networks sessions and experiences have been designed to help you gain:
- Thought Leadership from industry experts on the future for Enterprise Networks
- Learn Enterprise Networks focused technical sessions including about the new world of “Software defined Networking on the LAN and the WAN”.
- Experience innovative solutions that are transforming how Enterprise Networks work. Visit the Cisco Stand in the World of Solutions to see Enterprise Networks solutions in action.
Technology transitions including mobility, IoT, cloud, and analytics fueling digital transformation have a huge implication on your networks. These sessions will demonstrate how you plan, design, deploy, and manage your networks – be it for branch, campus, WAN, or data centre – for the digital era to help IT innovate faster, reduce cost and complexity, and lower business risks.
You can pick and choose from sessions in multiple tracks or use the recommended learning paths below to focus on the specific Enterprise Networks area that matter most to you:
- IPv6 Deployment for Enterprises
- L3 VPN
- Network based Application optimization and visibility
- Network Virtualization
TOP RECOMMENDED SESSIONS THIS YEAR
Your network is the foundation for digital transformation. Attend top Enterprise Network sessions, get hands-on with demos and experience all Cisco Live has to offer related to Enterprise Networking.
Must Attend Sessions
Please Note: To attend any of the following sessions they must be scheduled in the Session Scheduler.
- Cisco SD-Access – Integrating with your Existing Networks
- Cloud-Ready WAN for IAAS and SAAS with Cisco Next-Gen SD-WAN
- Optimise your WLANs for Iphones and iPads (and welcome other mobile devices too)
- Taming the wild wild west of applications in your network using DNAC Application Policy
- TECHNICAL SEMINAR: SD-Access Tech Seminar – Deployment, Migration and Troubleshooting
Cisco Live’s Labs give you one-of-a-kind hands-on experience on a variety of products and solutions from Cisco. You’ll have the chance to work through pre-designed scenarios that show you firsthand how these technologies can transform your business. All labs are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Labs sessions to be announced soon!
Connect with Experts
Make plans to meet with a Cisco expert in Melbourne. Schedule a 1:1 meeting in Meet The Expert to discuss your unique questions and challenges, or drop by the Cisco Stand to interact with the best and brightest engineers. Our Enterprise Networks experts are ready to tackle your most pressing challenges.