Today’s dynamic threat landscape demands a security strategy that focuses on the threat itself more than simply prevention. Only with Cisco can you see more, protect better and respond faster. While you wait for Cisco Live 2019 in Melbourne, view our extensive library of on-demand technical sessions on Cisco Live Online!
What You Will Discover
At Cisco Live, Security sessions and experiences have been designed to help you gain:
- Thought Leadership from industry experts on the future for Security
- Learn Security focused technical sessions including opportunities to meet with our engineers and resident experts
- Experience innovative solutions that are transforming how Security works.
Today’s dynamic threat landscape demands a security strategy that focuses on the threat itself more than simply prevention. Cisco security solutions provide threat-centric protection that spans the entire attack continuum — before, during, and after an attack. The Security Track will allow you to learn about the latest Cisco Security strategy and solutions. Security, Network, Data Centre, and Systems Specialists will find the sessions they need to explore the most advanced security subjects in their domains of expertise.
You can pick and choose from sessions in multiple tracks or use the recommended learning paths below to focus on the specific Security topic that matters most to you:
TOP RECOMMENDED SESSIONS THIS YEAR
Learn about innovative solutions that are transforming how Security works. Attend top Security sessions, get hands-on with demos, stop by a content café, and experience all Cisco Live has to offer related to Security.
Must Attend Sessions
Please Note: To attend any of the following sessions they must be scheduled in the Session Scheduler.
- Hunting Down Cyber Attacks in the Cloud with Cisco Umbrella and Cisco Investigate
- Lets get practical with your network security by using Cisco Identity Services Engine (Cisco ISE)
- Threat Grid Cloud and AMP – Integrations covering Web, Email, Firepower and Endpoint Security
- Talos Insights: The State of Cyber Security
- TECHNICAL SEMINAR: Architectural Approach to Security in the Enterprise Network, Data Centre and Cloud
Cisco Live’s Labs give you one-of-a-kind hands-on experience on a variety of products and solutions from Cisco. You’ll have the chance to work through pre-designed scenarios that show you firsthand how these technologies can transform your business. All labs are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Labs sessions to be announced soon!
Connect with Experts
Make plans to meet with a Cisco expert in Melbourne. Schedule a 1:1 meeting in Meet The Expert to discuss your unique questions and challenges, or drop by the Cisco Stand to interact with the best and brightest engineers. Our Security experts are ready to tackle your most pressing challenges.