Digital transformation is disrupting business across industries. Today’s IT leaders are expected to deliver innovative solutions to complex business challenges with a fast, agile and dynamic approach. The IT Management Program at Cisco Live is designed to cultivate the special mix of business acumen and technological expertise needed to help you and your organization succeed in the digital era.
Join us on January 29 – 31 in Barcelona for the 2019 IT Management Program to explore the most important shifts affecting IT, to make connections, and get the education and inspiration needed to build the foundation for your digital future.
If you have specific questions regarding the IT Management program offering, please email us.
Senior Director for EMEAR IT, Cisco
Regional IT Leader, EMEAR South, Cisco
Designed to educate and inspire current and future technology leaders — from managers and directors, to VP and CIOs — the IT Management Program at Cisco Live challenges and educates people with feet in both the IT and the business world.
Chief Technology Officer
Chief Information Officer
Vice President of IT
IT Program Managers
Benefits of Attending
The IT Management Program helps you master the business and technology initiatives of today so that you can lead your organization successfully into the future and position yourself as an outstanding business leader. At the IT Management Program, you will:
Develop the leadership skills needed for a thriving digital future
Attend exclusive sessions presented by Cisco executives and industry thought-leaders
Speak directly with Cisco executives and industry leaders
Understand how to use technology to drive desired business outcomes
Network and build connections with peers from around the world
Discuss the future of the IT industry
Our program features a custom curated agenda focusing on the topics and themes that interest you most and is delivered in a format that encourages more discussion, more interaction and more collaboration.
The full agenda with session details and speakers will be published in November.
MONDAY, JANUARY 28
NEW FOR 2019: Arriving early? Get a jump start on the IT Management Program by registering for one of our exclusive ITM Workshops. Register to attend these interactive sessions like Privacy by Design, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), or the highly sought-after, Cisco Design Thinking. ITM Workshops are only available for IT Management attendees and are limited, so register today!
TUESDAY, JANUARY 29
To officially kick-off the IT Management Program in Barcelona, we are going to look at how digitization is transforming our industries and what we, as IT leaders, can do to deliver business outcomes through continuous innovation and organizational culture.
Featured Topics and Speakers:
- Cisco Live Opening Keynote
- Future IT – Guillermo Diaz, Senior Vice President & Chief Information Officer, Cisco
- Workplace Transformation – Christian Bigsby, Vice President, Operations, Cisco & Snorre Kjesbu, VP & General Manager, Webex Devices, Team Collaboration Group
- Guest Speaker – Kevin Eastman, Former NBA Assistant Coach and Executive
WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 30
Our second day takes us a step further as we do a deep dive in to how we can apply different technologies in a digital ready infrastructure that is simple, intelligent, automated, and highly secure.
- Become a business-focused and data driven technologist – James Harvey, EMEA CTO, Cisco AppDynamics
- The Future of Intent-based Infrastructure – John Manville, Senior Vice President, Global Infrastructure Services, Cisco & Carol Goh, Senior Director, Global Network Services, Cisco IT
- ITM-exclusive Q&A session
- ITM Power Sessions – Cloud Security Monitoring, Scaled Agile Framework, & More!
THURSDAY, JANUARY 31
To round out the week we will focus on the integral role that IT leaders play in the evolution to a digital business.
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning – Bailey Szeto, Vice President, Customer and Seller Experience, Cisco
- The No-Collar Workforce of the Future is Here: A Guide for Humans and Machines – Joseph Bradley, Vice President, Customer Experience, Cisco
- IT Management Guest Speaker
- Cisco Live Guest Keynote
- Customer Appreciation Event
- And More!
Insights from 2018 Attendees
Our IT Roaming Reporters asked attendees what their highlights were for the week and what inspires them to return for the following year.