Today’s dynamic threat landscape demands a security strategy that focuses on the threat itself more than simply prevention. Cisco security solutions provide threat-centric protection that spans the entire attack continuum – before, during, and after an attack. The Security Track will allow you to learn about the latest Cisco security strategy and solutions. Security, network, data center, and systems specialists will find the sessions they need to explore the most advanced security subjects in their domains of expertise.
You can pick and choose from sessions in multiple tracks or use the recommended learning paths to focus on the specific Security topic that matters most to you.
- Advance Threat (AMP 4 EP/Cognitive/TG)
- Cloud Security
- Email and Web Security (Umbrella/ESA/WSA/Investigate)
- Email Security
- Endpoint Security
- Network Security (NGFW/NGIPS/Meraki)
- Next Generation Firewall & Next Generation Intrusion Protection Systems
- Policy & Access
- Secure Datacenter
- Secure Network Infrastructure
- Security Cross Architecture (IOS/DC SEC/DNA/SDA)
- Visibility and Enforcement (ISE/TrustSec/Stealthwatch)
- Web Security
We’re expanding from architecture-focused demonstrations to presenting our solutions and products in everyday life scenarios and end-to-end stories. In each of our new Experiences, you can find demos throughout the Cisco Showcase, Innovation Showcase sessions, and Product and Strategy Overview sessions.
Meet the Engineer
Schedule a 1:1 meeting to discuss your unique questions and challenges. We will have Security engineers on-site in Barcelona.