Technical Seminars offer a prime opportunity to learn more about the core technologies driving the digital transformation of business from the experts themselves. These sessions expand and build on the content delivered in the technical breakout sessions to deep dive into the topics that matter most to you. Leave these sessions knowing how to configure, trouble shoot, and address your own issues back at the office.
Cisco Live’s comprehensive full-day seminars address a wide variety of technology areas, design principles, and best practices. Offered only on Wednesday, these Technical Seminars complement their corresponding technology breakout sessions. Technical Seminars are free of charge. Register early to reserve your preferred session.
Date: Wednesday, December 5
Time: 11:00 a.m. – 06:00 p.m.
- TECCOL-2444 Evolution of Core Collaboration: Cloud and Hybrid Architectural Design
- TECCRS-2700 Cisco Digital Network Architecture: Enabling Enterprise networks for the digitalized business
- TECDCN-1002 Delivering Intent for Data Center Networking
- TECSEC-2069 Securing the Data Center from the Inside Out
- TECSPG-2444 NFV Full Stack – How to build a complete NFV Solution
How to Register for a Technical Seminar?
Technical Seminars are listed in the session catalog. Using the filters feature, you can search for “Technical Seminars” to find the exact training session you want.
Once you have decided on a training session, you can purchase, free of charge, the class through our registration site.